Friday, October 3, 2008

Gardening Update

This post is mostly for my mom. She's always so good about asking me how my garden is doing so I thought I'd give everyone an update.

This is our coriander.

These are our pansies. They really are pansies because they are taking forever to grow. I'm actually not sure if they are pansies or weeds.
These are cauliflower. They are slowly growing.
These are our carrots. They are popping up all over the place!
These are our broccoli. They are my favorites!
And, these are our zinnias. They're huge!!!!
These are my bougenvillas. When I bought them they had a few flowers on them and looked pretty good but when I brought them home and potted them they immediately lost all of their flowers. I was worried that they were dying but they really have perked up and are just about to go crazy. Yay!


There aren't any pictures of my lettuce or spinach because the didn't come up. I guess it was too hot. We just replanted them so we'll see how it goes.


3 comments:

azsmith said...

Thanks for the update Shannon, I love your garden!!!

Aaron Smith said...

Not that I would trade the ski season, but I must say I'm a bit jealous to see your garden growing as our season is coming to an end.
Thankfully the herbs continue on indoors (coriander is my favorite!)

Sarah B. said...

Bravo, lady! Are you for hire? I need someone to do our garden in the spring!