Thursday, October 30, 2008

Being Sentimental

For those of you who don't know, my brother, Preston, is an amazing musician. I am not just saying that because he is my brother. One of my favorite things in the world is to listen to him play and sing. When I was first in Mesa he used to come up to visit his friend Scott and they would both come over and play for my roommates and I and we would cook them dinner (usually french toast). Those are some of my favorite memories.

He isn't the best singer in the world but his songs sure make up for it. He's a very sincere and entertaining performer. Anyway, Tessa was down a few weeks ago and Preston came over to see us. He played for us and I got it on video. This is one of my favorites but I say that about all of the songs he plays. I thought I'd share this with everyone so they can enjoy Preston's talent. This is not a Preston original but it is good anyway.

3 comments:

Preston Smith said...

YES! I am one sexy man... slash check out that wicked cool m'urse on the ground.
and in my vocal defence, I am use to singing this song 2 steps higher with a capo on the 4th fret. and with my own axe, no offence Zach, but you know how am man slash or women is connected to their own axe.

Good post shannon. :)

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

Yes...Love the preston concerts! good times! sounds good preston!

azsmith said...

We do love the Preston, and Zach concerts, maybe sometime the two could combine and we could hear them both together! It makes me quite sentimental too!