Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Lovliness

I love October conference because it makes me think of cooler weather, which we have been enjoying for the past few days, and it makes me want to make fall deserts. I decided that I would for the first time make cinnamon rolls. They turned out ok but I definitely need to practice more. We also had Tucker here this weekend and in between texts he helped us make our Halloweenees! They were delicious.







So now conference is over for 6 months. It was a wonderful conference and I'm loving President Monson as a prophet more and more. I watched the program on BYU tv about his life and it was wonderful. He has definitely been prepared to lead the church. It was a great and very relaxing weekend and now all I have to say is bring on the holidays.

1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Okay, I need cinnamon rolls now...miss you! love you!