Thursday, October 9, 2008

School of Rock

Zach's cousins Brandon and Jennifer have their very own school of rock. They teach guitar, bass, and drum lessons and then put their students into bands and teach them rock songs. Once a year each band has a concert. They really don't have any vocal students so they have Zach and his other cousin, Sterling, come and be the singers. Some of the kids in the bands are as young as 8 years old and they really do a great job. Some of the songs they sang were Day Tripper by the Beatles, Detroit Rock City by Kiss, For Whom the Bell Tolls by Metallica, Woman by Wolfmother, Ace of Spades by Motorhead, Lay Down by Priestess and several others. Here are some pictures and, yes, my husband is the one in the strange wig.







I had a video of Zach singing but I couldn't get it to load so unfortunately you don't get to see it. If you come to my house I'll be glad to show it to you.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

That's an amazing look on Zach, it's good you took a photo, I wouldn't have believed it! I want to hear the video sometime.