Thursday, August 28, 2008

Little Trees

These are my little trees:


My mom gave them to me for my birthday this year. When I got them they were about dead but I nursed them back to health. Then, my house flooded and it got so humid inside my house that all of the little bugs inside the dirt hatched and started killing them. They lost all of their leaves and nothing I sprayed on them would help. Tonight I repotted them. I took all of the old dirt out and sprayed off the roots and cleaned out the pots and then I put new dirt in. This is my last hope. I'm so sad that they are practically dead but I haven't given up hope! I hope to have new pictures in a few weeks that show leaves and lots and lots of improvement.

3 comments:

azsmith said...

Ok, so it doesn't sound that good that I gave you dead plants for your birthday...everyone will want presents from me... but I'll just remember how happy you were to get them and try not to focus on the fact that they were not feeling so well. I hope they get feeling better soon.

Tessa said...

I do not really have anything to say about your trees, only that I love trees in general and can now say "Make Like A Tree and Leaf" in sign language! I do know that if the worst does happen to you cute little trees it is not out of a lack of love!

Happy Trails...

Allisun said...

Well I'm sure the trees are going to pull through! but if not, then I'll bet they died in a happy place, with happy people, and that they are going straight to tree heaven.