Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Wall Hangings!

I, unlike my siblings, am not artsy. I can't paint, modge podge, sew etc but I do enjoy decorating my house. I learned how to decorate from my mother who is very talented at taking random things and putting them together and making them look good. Those of you that have been to my parents house know what I'm talking about. My house is pretty similar but without the really nice antiques. Anyway, below are my latest editions.
Aunt Janet gave me these. They were Grama and Grampa Smith's. Uncle Boyd gave them to them when he got home from his mission. They're Japanese. I'm very excited about them.

3 comments:

Preston Smith said...

You have fantastic art skills... they're just dormant waiting for the right time to revile themselves. Sweet pictures though... I'm pumped about your blog.

azsmith said...

ditto's to what the other comment said, you have so much talent and when the time is right it will come bursting forth.....then watch out world!!!!!

Sammy said...

Shannon!! Yay glad you entered the blogging world. Click on my name and you'll see mine. And you can find Melly's on my blog list.
Take pictures of your place! I need some decorating help BAD!