Saturday, August 16, 2008

Presents

This week was a week of presents. First Zach's present:

This is his new super cool super fast customized computer. Our friend Homer built it for him. I'm very excited because that means I get my computer back.

And now my present:


No it's not a car!!

It's window tinting!!!! I've been driving around Phoenix for almost 3 years with absolutely no tinting and now I get to drive in the dark. It's wonderful. The back windows are limo tint. Now you can ride in my car and not roast; you'll be icicles. Well maybe not icicles but at least a little cooler.

Zach's mom and dad were also down this weekend. We had a great time. We went to dinner at Macayo's, which I have discovered is one of my favorite restaurants. Then we watched the olympics which is always entertaining with Jeff Brown. He has decided that he doesn't like the new suits that the swimmers wear because he can't tell who is a man and who is a woman. In the morning we got up and all went to play raquetball. I have decided that I don't like doubles; I get very confused. I did win when we played cutthroat though and against two boys. (I had to throw that in.) So it was a good weekend and I'm very excited about my tinting!!!!

5 comments:

Tessa said...

Your car looks completely new! It is an amazing transition! You both did have a week of presents! We all made out this week... I got a car, you got window tinting, and zach got a computer! We must have all been good... or we are just spoiled, either way YAY FOR US!

Preston Smith said...

I didn't get nothing!

Aaron Smith said...

I'm just jealous you have a friend named Homer. How many people get an entire Greek dialect named after them!?
I've got no tinting in Utah and feel fried. I can't imagine Phoenix. (I'd tint them but my son is always changing clothes in the back seat so it's kinda fun to keep him embarrassed, and I think I'll make him foot the bill ;)

Sarah B. said...

Fancy shmancy, lady! You look awesome, by the way!

Lindsay said...

Shannon it's fun to check out your blog and see what you're up to- but I'm really bad at blogging and i really only post once in a while so... I'll just check out yours.