Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Tree

This last Friday I went Christmas tree hunting with my parents. It was a very fun experience and Zach and I got our 3rd tree. There are no pictures of the actual cutting of the trees for reasons I can't explain right now but the rest of the trip is documented.

We start with the where's Lynn picture. Squareknot knows how to blend in.

We almost had some pictures of Dad and I dragging the tree to the car but Mom had the camera on video sooooo, no pictures. (It's really ok Mom. The trip is well documented:))

Here we have the trees on the car. You'll notice the branch sticking through the window. Mom was sitting in the back seat and had a rather interesting time getting in the car.

We drove all the way from Payson with the car like this. Dad and I were in my car and Mom was following us on the highway. I could always tell which car was her because it looked like the car had horns on it. It was funny.

This is the tree before the trimming. It quite literally took up half of my living room. It didn't look that big in the wilderness! Zach didn't want to cut anymore off but it had to be done.

The finished product is much better. Not up to Sandra Smith standards but it's getting there.

Yay for Christmas!!

1 comment:

Richard and Chelsey said...

I love your tree. We just went to my brothers' nursery and picked one out. I would love to go cut down a tree though.