Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer

A lot has happened over the last few months and instead of trying to post about each separately, I decided to do a nice little picture collage. This way, all of the important stuff gets remembered and you don’t have to fall asleep reading what we’ve been up to. It really has been a great summer!
I passed my midterms with flying colors and got my white coat! Thanks to Zach, Preston, Mindi, and Jude for coming to support me!
Also, special thanks to Preston and Mindi for letting us borrow this adorable child for our pretend family photo.
Zach and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. Zach got the old Disney Afternoon cartoons.
I got this sweet camelback! I can't wait to use it.

We sent Tessa off to China. This may or may not still be a touchy subject since Tessa has been living with us for the past 3 months. We may or may not miss her like crazy. Probably may on both of those. Thankfully we have Skype and can talk to her rather frequently. She is not allowed to go away again. (The picture is of us at the airport at 5:00am. I hope that explains some things.)
This is Tessa walking away.
My friend Ticia had a baby! Her name is Isabel and she is beautiful!
I was also able to pass my finals and have finished my first term of PA school. I am now on a 3 week break and am lucky enough to be watching this adorable guy. He is so much fun and I'm glad to have him around to keep me company.
So there you have it. Hopefully there will be more exciting things in the future and that I can make some time between study sessions to keep everyone up to date.

5 comments:

azsmith said...

I love your summer update!

Mindi Smith said...

while this is a great summer update, I don't feel it adequately describes how busy you've been this summer. And have handled it like a champ.

Tessa said...

Ahhhhh summer. It was a great one to be sure AND you survived it! That picture of us at 5 in the morning is awesome. You are hilarious. Thanks again for letting me party it up with you guys all the time and use your house for my crafting. Living with you guys made it even harder to leave. I miss you but am so proud of you with your school and everything. You are a true ninja!

Chellor said...

I love you all! I sooooo wish we lived closer!

Andrea said...

Congratulations Shannon! Though there was no doubt that you would pass all your exams awesomely. Love ya.