Friday, October 15, 2010

The National

Concerts in our family are kind of a tradition, except not. I guess you could just say that we really like them. I'm sure my brother, Preston, lost count of how many he's been to long ago. I love them because there's just nothing like hearing an artist perform live. There really isn't. There is so much energy and excitement and it's makes you have to move and dance (even if you don't know how to, like me).

Anyway, last night Zach and I went with some good friends (John, Stephanie and Travis Nunley) to see The National. It was a great show! I learned long ago that if you try to hard to take pictures and video, you miss the songs. I did, however, manage to snap a few for Tessa's sake.



This is Zach, Travis and John. It was Travis's first concert!

A small portion of my favorite song that they played, Fake Empire.

2 comments:

The Nutty Nunleys said...

Woo-Hoo!

azsmith said...

I like that National song too, looks like you had fun. And Tessa, just notice how cute Travis is....just notice that's all.....