Friday, February 26, 2010

A Little Bit of Sunshine

I love Arizona in the spring. It is one time of year that I know exactly why I live here. Lately the weather has been so beautiful that I wish I could pass it on to all of my friends that are stuck in the cold and snow. So for those of you who are, here's a little touch of sunshine OR you can always come visit me!

Weather forecast for those of you who aren't already jealous:
Today
iconPartly Sunny
High 71°F

WeatherCentral.com
Partly sunny. Highs 68 to 73. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight
iconPartly Cloudy
Low 47°F
WeatherCentral.com
Partly cloudy. Lows 43 to 51. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
iconIncreasing Clouds
High 72°F

WeatherCentral.com
Increasing clouds. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 69 to 74. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of measurable rain 30 percent.
Saturday Night
iconChance Of T-Storm
Low 47°F
WeatherCentral.com
Showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Breezy with lows 42 to 52. Southwest wind 20 to 25 mph in the evening...Becoming around 15 mph after midnight. Chance of measurable rain 90 percent.
Sunday
iconShowers Likely
High 64°F

WeatherCentral.com
Partly cloudy. Showers likely in the morning...Then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Cooler. Highs 61 to 66. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of measurable rain 70 percent.
Isn't this just heaven on earth. At least for the next few months!!!



3 comments:

Kenningtons said...

JEALOUS!!! I LOVE AZ spring and that picture you posted is pure HEAVEN. Thanks for the sunshine!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Beautiful!!! And yes... I do miss it! We are going to Safford next weekend. Will you be around???

Susan and Don said...

LOVE this pix! Did you take it? I borrowed it for my background pix :)

Your father - in -law is a great Bishop!

Susan Meier