Thursday, February 18, 2010

Doting

I do not dote on my husband nearly enough. In fact I'm probably much better at teasing than doting. But, truth be told Zach is an amazing husband and deserves a little praise.

Zach and I aren't huge Valentine's Day fans. We don't do anything big but we do think it's a fun excuse to do something nice for each other. This year Zach put a lot of work into my gift. He sent me on a scavenger hunt! This is actually the second step. The first step was written on the mirror so that when I took a shower and the bathroom got all steamed up, I would see it. I didn't get a pic of that. Anyway, first clue:
I'm skipping the in between steps but I did want to highlight the fact that he hid the second clue in a file on the computer. I love nerds!!

My scavenger hung ended with this:
You can't see the little Vincent Van Gogh key chain that he got me. He's tucked in the flowers.

It was a great Valentine's Day, thanks to Zachary.

2 comments:

The Nutty Nunleys said...

I love it!!!!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

How sweet is that! (And fun too!) and Zach did score on his birthday too!