Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Zach!

I'm a litttle late blogging about Zach's birthday but it must be done! My husband is now 25, which means that for the next 5 months he is only one year younger than me. I had such a great time surprising Zach this year. With me starting school in June I had to make sure that he has plenty to keep him busy during the time I will be studying. That is why he received every book he could ever want. (Well maybe not EVER but he did get about 15 new books.) He also got some exercise equipment, cloths and a GPS. He is one spoiled guy but at least he deserves it!
This is a picture of him with all his spoilage. We went to Applebees for dinner. He really wanted the blonde brownie for dessert. He loved it! Happy birthday Zach, you are awesome!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Aaron Smith said...

All very cool! I liked Card's Maker series almost as much as Ender. Very good read :)