Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter

Easter was pretty laid back this year.  The easter bunny visited our house early in the morning and brought us some candy and socks.  At church we had a good/interesting musical sacrament meeting.  Then we had a fun family dinner with some games and that was it.  
Easter is actually my second favorite holiday, next to Christmas.  Not that I need one but I like having a special reason to think about Christ and the resurrection and to be especially grateful for that.  This easter was no exception.    

Here's me with my special Tessa bag basket.  I love it!
 Zach and his basket.  We tried the snickers eggs this year.  They are delicious!

1 comment:

Kenningtons said...

You keep getting more and more gorgeous! I'm IN LOVE with your yellow flower bag from Tessa. She's amazingly creative and equally skilled at executing her creative ideas. What's with you Smiths and all your wonderfulness?! I'm trying not to be jealous of everyone in the Smith family right now..... :)