Friday, May 6, 2011

12 Years!



Wednesday we celebrated Preston's 12 year anniversary of his heart transplant.  I think it's been a great 12 years.  The party consisted of good people, gourmet soda and Tessa red velvet cake.  I think those 3 things are perfect for a party celebrating Preston's life.  

Here's to another 12 + years better than the last.
Mindi and Jude.  Jude was way to into his cookie to smile.
The red velvet cake complete with Zelbie decor.  Yes, the fox is giving the owl his heart. (The cake was amazing by the way.)
Do you think this could be Preston's son?
And this pretty much sums it up!




2 comments:

Kenningtons said...

I think Jude looks EXACTLY like Preston! There is no denying that handsome mister is a Smith through and through!

Has it really been 12 years?! It seems like last week someone (was it you?? Tessa?) blogged about his 10 year celebration. I'm so happy Preston has had these past 12 years. I second your sentiment about another 12 and beyond

Andrea said...

Congrats to Preston! Happy Birthday Shannon! I hope you have a most marvelous day today! Love ya,Andrea