Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Moving

Guess what...we've moved but not to New York. We've decided to stay here in Mesa. I have to say I'm a little disappointed but excited too. Making decisions is hard but in the end both Zach and I feel a little better about staying here than moving. I guess we'll just have to wait a little longer for our adventures. Anyway, I'll be starting school in June so I'll have some time on my hands the next few months and I'll be filling that time getting my new apartment all set up. Moving is always an interesting experience. Below you will see Zach stuck below the mattress he was trying to put into the truck. If this was a video you would hear him yelling for help and see me running to get the camera. He did finally get out without any damage to him or the mattress.

Below you will see my closet.

And this is Zach's closet. I don't think I need to explain much. I sure do love this husband of mine!

3 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

congratulations on deciding! ;) tough stuff those life decisions... Starting a new program sounds exciting either way; moving does not :P

Sarah B. said...

Hee hee! It looks like the contrast in our closet too...except mine are usually the organized ones unless Spunky gets to my closet. SHE LOVES SHOES! Miss you!

Kenningtons said...

Oh boy!! This is really big news!! I had no idea you had been planning on going to NY in the first place. My mom told me she thought you were going there but she wasn't sure. Happy to know you feel good about your decision. Sad that you won't be closer to Stacy! But good news that you will be close to everyone else...including the new baby!! Funny about your closets!