Monday, May 27, 2013

4 Months






My grace turned 4 months old on the 25th.  She is growing up so fast and learning so many things.  Her hair is turning red and her eyes have finally settled on dark blue.  

  

Grace has found her hands.  In particular, she has found her fingers, 2 of them.  She is rarely found without them in her mouth.


Grace is also an expert at rolling over to her left.  She hasn't figured out rolling to her right or getting from her belly to her back.  She'll roll over, play for a minute and then get really mad that she is on her belly.  She is getting better though.
She has also started talking up a storm.  I love to hear her sit and babble.  She'll even laugh occasionally.
Grace is so easy going.  She smiles all the time.  She'll get mad but is very easy to comfort.  She is a great sleeper.  We have our nightly routine of bath, which she loves, dinner and then she is out by 10:00 and usually sleeps until 7:00 am.  I really can't complain.  I just can't believe how quickly she is growing.    

1 comment:

Amy said...

Ahh You're So Lucky! 10-7 Is My Goal! We Still Get Up At 5. Don't Know Why My Phone Is Making Every Word Caps... :)