Sunday, December 5, 2010

Crack Friday


Thanksgiving this year was awesome! There was lots of food, fun and family. More to come on all of that later. The day after Thanksgiving we had a craft day. Seeing as how it was also black Friday, we named the day crack Friday. We black Fridayed it in the morning and then got straight into the crafties. I think it was a very successful and enjoyable day.

This is about what the dining room looked like all day long. Needless to day there was no family dinner at the table.
And here are our spoils:
Fencepost Snowmen. Zach says the middle one looks like a gangster.
Wood Pumpkins. These were sooo easy. I stole the idea from a blog but I can't remember which one.
And these little Santa paintbrush ornaments. We found this and many other ideas on a wonderful blog called Craft Goodies.


3 comments:

Mindi Smith said...

I love Crack Friday and I can't wait for more to come!

Amy said...

Oh my goodness those are so cute!

Kenningtons said...

You guys really are so crafty! I'm dying that you came up with Crack Friday. Hahaha!!! I love it.