Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Trees

This years Christmas tree hunt was as fun as the last few have been but maybe less cold. Zach came with us this year. It was very fun to have him. We started early in the morning, ate a great breakfast of biscuits and gravy at a little diner in Payson and then off to the woods...
After hours of searching we finally found our trees.

Zach had to haul it all the way down the road.
It's always fun figuring out how to tie 3 trees to the top of the car.
Meet Kevin. He isn't perfect and he's a little smaller than usual but I love him.
Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

LucyH said...

Looks like you are following in your mothers footsteps! A LOT OF LIGHTS! Reminds me of going to your house and gasping at the Christmas tree because either A. The house was going to burn down from so many lights or B. the tree branches would not last til Christmas..HA! I love it! Good memories and I love your family!!!

Amy said...

I love it!