Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Craft Day

A few weekends ago Tessa, Mindi, Jude and I had a craft day. It was so much fun. We started at about 9:30ish and didn't call it a night until about 10:30 pm. Zach and Preston even joined us. They didn't do much crafting but it was great fun to have them there.
Mindi made some alphabet and number blocks for Jude.
My big projects were name blocks for one of Mindi's co-workers. They turned out really good.
Finished product.

All in all it was a great day. Tessa was our craft ninja and taught us everything. She even took the best pictures so for full details, see her blog

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

How fun!! Those blocks are ridiculously cute!!

The Nutty Nunleys said...

Love them, they are even more beautiful when seen in person. If you weren't ridiculously busy, I would seriously pay for you to make some for my girls!

Chellor said...

I need you all to be close to me so some of this craftiness can seep into me... I am not crafty what so ever!