Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Turkey Trot

This past weekend I ran my first 5K. I know that's not a lot to most of you out there but it was to me and it I'd never done it before. I ran the whole thing and did it in 35 minutes!

This is after the race with Zach and Squareknot. As you can see I'm still standing and yes I'm wearing my Dad's alien hunter doorag.

This is with my best bud Aubrey. I was so glad I got to see her because I don't get to very much. She's amazing and ran it in much less time than me. She's even run a half marathon! What a stud.

3 comments:

Aaron Smith said...

Congratulations! I'll never have a post that uses the word 'run' unless it's followed by 'out of gas' :)

LucyH said...

Yay! Congrats! I knew there was a runner in you! Half marathon, here you come...

Sarah B. said...

YAY! Good for you! You look so cute...