Monday, November 30, 2009

Bishop Allen

Bishop Allen is one of those bands that is beloved by everyone in my family and recently we all got the chance to go together. We had such a great time dancing and singing. Squareknot even came. He really wanted to dance to "Rain," which they played first for us. Squareknot got down! They put on a great show and if you ever get the chance to go see them...even if you have to walk for miles and miles...I would do it!

This is all of us after the show with our shirts. Dad is doing the "Rain" dance!

One of the opening bands was also enormously entertaining. I don't remember their names but here is a clip of one of the many dances they did for us. It was awesome!

3 comments:

Allisun said...

"Lets Party!!" haha the dancing definately made that opening band, and the concert was of course A-mazing!

Zach said...

The opening band was the Darwin Dees. They were hilarious.

considertessa said...

I am obviously my fathers daughter. Oh boy. I love Bishop Allen with all my heart and soul.