Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

This year was my first Mother's Day and what a great day it was.  I feel so privileged and blessed to be the mom to this beautiful little girl.  She has brought more joy to my life than I ever imagined.  I love watching her learn and grow.  I'm so grateful to my  mother who has always been a wonderful example to me and to all the other women in my life who have influenced me for good.  Many are mothers and many are not but they have helped me become who I am today.  So thank you! 
Zach did a great job.  I got a new vaccuum!  I'm very excited to have one that works.  He also conveniently got me movie tickets (Star Trek comes out this week) and a few other little things.  He is the best!

1 comment:

LucyH said...

Happy Mother's Day to you! It was good seeing you the other day. SHe is a doll and so well behaved! No fair!