Monday, February 25, 2013

One month



Gracie turned one month today. Time sure has gone by fast! We love having her in our family. She is already growing so fast. Everyone sees her and comments about how little she is but I can tell that she's much bigger than when she was born. It makes me a little sad that they grow so fast but I'm excited to watch her learn.

She is a very sweet little girl. She's been sleeping through the night since she was a week old. She only fusses when she needs something. She is learning that mom and dad are pushovers and all she has to do is get a little upset and we come running. She loves to cuddle and those are my favorite times. I'm enjoying them because I know they will be gone before too long. Sometimes she will sit and just look around at things. It makes me wonder what she is thinking. Zach and I sure do love this little one!

2 comments:

LucyH said...

One month!? Time does go by way too fast. I see lots of Smith in her!

Kenningtons said...

Wow! I can't believe she is one month!! You are right, time travels! I'm drooling over her cute self AND her booties. Did someone make those for you?