Monday, January 12, 2009

Car Trouble

Well I have a lot of catching up to do and so it may take a few posts to get there. I don' t know if any of you have recently had car trouble and been stuck on the side of the road for 6 hours with nothing to do lately but that situation makes for some pretty creative entertainment. On our way home on Christmas ever my car was having some issues and we had to wait for 6 hours while my Dad and our good friend Joe came to rescue us. I'm very glad we had my camera or we would have died of boredom. Below is a little slide show of what went on.

We read separately.

We read together.

We almost got in a car wreck!

I don't have much comment on this one.

We Blair Witch Projected.

Once again, no comment.

We ate red velvet cake (there was only one fork).

We guarded our minds so that the aliens couldn't read our thoughts (thank you M Night.)

Zach had some strange thing explode out of his stomach!

We listened to the iPod. Bryan Regan comes in very handy.

We even shared some cake with Tray. He liked it.


As you can see it was a very eventful 6 hours and I regret to inform you that this is just a very small taste of the events that occurred. Just be glad you weren't there.

5 comments:

Tessa said...

The last one is my favorite...

Lovely post...

Good Night...

Sarah B. said...

Ahhh...glad to see that the fantastic tradition of fun car pictures has not died out. I am sure there is still part of Zippy lying around the Wyoming/Colorado state line when I drove over the median to get a picture of you by the Wyo sign at 3 in the morning.

I like the one of you guarding your minds...definitely a good idea.

Lindsy said...

You two are always good for a laugh. ;)

azsmith said...

You two are nuts, that is all I have to say about that! Just glad you got home safe and sound!

LucyH said...

Yeah, I bet a lot more went on! J/K. How ya doin SHannon?