Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthdays and Unbirthdays!

Now that finals are over, I can actually take a breath and hopefully catch up on blogging. Not a lot has been going on with all the studying but I did miss blogging about Mindi's birthday. She turned 31 on Valentine's Day. We had a little party with good dinner and dessert! I made a chocolate chip cookie pie. It was pretty good. Anyway, happy unbirthday today to Mindi but here are pictures of her real birthday!

This was Mindi's birthday banner.  Can you tell I do not have her or Tessa's craftiness ability.  This was the best I could come up with.
Mindi opening her presents.
Happy Mindi!
Jude putting Mindi's presents on his head.  It was sooo cute!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Please post a recipe of the chocolate chip cookie pie (or email it to me!) I've been looking for one!

azsmith said...

Shannon, when are you going to blog again???