Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthdays and Brothers


This is Jude and he's my nephew. He is the best baby I've ever known, always happy and smiling and glad to see you. Just look at that face! Yesterday was his first birthday!
He got owl cupcakes for his birthday.  I think he liked them.  Just look at him stare those crazy owls down!
He even got to eat one all by himself. We were slightly worried when he stuck a whole half of an oreo in his mouth but he handled that cookie like a champ. Do you think he came to the right family?

Jude also got another surpirse for his birthday. He is going to be a big brother! That means that I get to be an aunt again and I am soooo excited!
Happy birthday Jude! I don't know what we ever did without you!

2 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

You know what... I read that news on Tessa's blog today but forgot to comment! How awesome for Mindy and Preston!! Do they have a blog?? Tell them congrats for me! And hope you are doing well in school! Jude is so precious... I hope I get to meet him before he goes on his mission!

Kenningtons said...

I can't get over his darling curls!!! Such a big boy. It's hard to believe he is a year already. And a HUGE congratulations to Preston and Mindi (and you of course!). Very exciting news!!!

p.s. those cupcakes ROCK!!