Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Big 26!

My little Zachary is 26 now. It was a quiet day for us. We did the Joe's birthday trifecta, which consists of eating at each of the 3 Joe's restaurants. They give you $10 toward your bill so the whole experience cost us about $25. We tried to do a little triathlon but that epically failed when I crashed on my bike. So we ran 7.5 miles instead. The rest of the day we chilled with Tessa and played the Wii and watched some shows. It was a good day.

Breakfast at Joe's Farm Grill. I would highly recommend their breakfasts to anyone!
Zachary and his spoils. Yes, that is a Yoda desk protector and and R2D2 USB port.
Lunch at Liberty Market. Zach was very hungry. Yes that is a shirt that detects if there is WiFi around.
Dinner at Joe's BBQ!
The day ended with amazing Texas sheet cake at Preston and Mindi's and the movie "How to Train Your Dragon." Highly recommended.
Happy birthday Zachary! You are my favorite of all the peoples!

3 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Happy Birthday again Zach!!! I apparently won wishing him the 1st birthday wish on facebook and it seems I have won again on the blog! Love all the pics!! Both of you really do look amazingly fit!! I know you are proud!! Love you Smith's... and Browns!!

Zach Brown said...

I can't decided whether the Liberty Market pic or the Joe's BBQ pic is my favorite

Lindsy said...

26? What an old man! :) Happy Birthday Zach!