Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Celebrations!

Zach and I took a trip for my birthday/I'm starting school in a month and won't have time to do anything for 2 years. We headed out to California and had a great time.

Our first stop was the LA temple. It is such a gorgeous temple and huge!

Then it was off to Disneyland.



This is a picture of Zach on one of our favorite rides, Toystory Midway Mania. Long lines but soooo much fun! You get to shoot those little cannons.
This picture isn't even close to showing the amount of strollers that were parked here. I've never seen so many strollers in my whole life...combined!
This is my birthday haul. Thanks everyone for making it so great!


6 comments:

LucyH said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

azsmith said...

Looks like fun at Disneyland! Glad you had a happy birthday!

Amy said...

I hate the strollers at Disneyland! But it is such a fun place - looks like an awesome birthday.

Mary, Tyson and Family said...

I sent you a txt on your birthday did you get it? If not maybe i have the wrong number, and in that case... Happy Birthday Shannon I love you!!!!

Kenningtons said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHANNON!!! I'm guessing the bag and gorgeous painting are from Tessa. NO?? What a fun birthday idea to hit the temple then the happiest place on earth.

gouda said...

The order of mention; temple then Disneyland speaks volumes towards your faith and character. In my opinion that is.