Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. Everyone was there but Stacy and Doug. We didn't do a lot but more than relax and play games but it was great just being with the fam.


All of us with out new pajamas.


Zach's big surprise was his flat screen tv. He was expecting a bike. I did a lot of tricky hinting so that he would think that.

I had a great time making these blocks for Jude.

My dear padre. This is a frame made by Tessa out of old moulding from Grampa Simmons' store. We all got one and they are beautiful!

Here's an owl broach that we found for Tessa.

I just love Christmas time. I am already counting down the days until next year.

2 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

I LOVE all your pictures! And those blocks you made for Jude are adorable! Where and how did you make them? I want some for my boys! I miss you and your awesome family!

The Nutty Nunleys said...

I agree. I loved the blocks!!