Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our "Wii" kend

It's official, we have a Wii. About a month ago I told Zach that maybe we should give each other a Wii for Christmas. I had no idea the stream of events that would set in place. Needless to say, we did not wait 6 months before buying one.

I've hardly ever seen Zach so happy and excited.

The other part of our "wi" kend was Wicked! On the 4th, we had 8th row seats to see Wicked at Gammage. It was one of the most incredibly moving performances I've ever seen. Any of you who havent' seen it, I highly recommend it and sitting up close really is that much better!

3 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I love Wii...and I want to love Wicked. It is coming to Denver in October and by golly, I will figure out a way to go!

Aaron Smith said...

Everytime someone posts about Wicked my wife makes me sleep in the basement again for not taking her.
(the Wii is also in the basement so Thank You ;)

Kenningtons said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE WICKED!!!! I can't get enough of it! Too bad I haven't taken advantage of it over here... My favorite song is "For Good"--I just LOVE the message and I totally feel that way about so many good people in my life (like the Smiths). But when I need a pick me up it's all about "Defying Gravity"-THAT is a powerful song!

I cannot believe you just left me all alone in my cave-woman state by going out and getting a Wii! I really think I'm the last person on earth living in the Dark Ages without a Wii (or facebook...). It looks like Zach is going to LOVE it!!!