Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Alaska


Though I'm still not fully recovered from our trip, I thought that it was time I said a few words!! WOW! That's really the only one that comes to mind. Alaska is some of the most gorgeous country I've ever seen and not at all what I thought it would be. I have so many pictures and stories that need to be shared that I’ll be breaking them up into a few different posts. We’ll start with Seattle!

We started with dinner at Bambuza (thanks Chelsey). Two things to notice in this pic. The enormous asparagus and the guy in the background with the wolverine hairdo! Awesome!

We then took a tour of the Seattle Underground. I would also highly recommend that. It was very interesting.


We didn't have much time for anything else but we did manage to fit dessert in before we went to bed!


The next morning we headed straight for the market!


This was the best clam chowder Mom, Dad and Tessa had ever had!


4 comments:

considertessa said...

That clam chowder made me want to change my religion.

azsmith said...

That clam chowder made me want to go back for more.....I even tried to find it on the internet and I can get some if I want to pay $50. just for shipping...but if you are in Seattle try Pike Place Chowder, it was delicious!

Kenningtons said...

SO FUN!!! Nothin' better than a giant asparagus (and a wolverine hair do in the background!). I'm excited to read more!!!

Chellor said...

Oh yesss!!! You did the underground tour and Bambuza! 2 of my very most favorites. I'm so glad you guys had fun. I can't wait for more pictures of the cruise! :)