Sunday, April 26, 2009

Shannon's Craftiness

I am by no means a creative artsy person. I would like to be and sometimes I pretend to be but, in reality, I buy my cute things. Every time I go to Safford I have to make a trip to my favorite store, The Gingerbread House and see if there is anything I can't live without. These were my latest. Thanks Tessa and Mindy for convincing me to buy them (like it was hard). Even though Easter is past, I still had to hang them on my wall. They do not have names yet so if you have any suggestions please pass them on. Anyway, thanks to whomever used their crafty gifts for the benefit of me!

6 comments:

Kenningtons said...

I so understand your pain!! My craft is buying everyone else's crafties. I must admit, I'm pretty good at my craft! But by the looks of it, you've got me beat! Those rabbits are amazing! I need to stop by Gingerbread House next time I'm in town. Thanks for the tip!

Kimberly said...

Cute lil bunnies! Names: Farmer John and Betty...that's all I got for ya!
Glad I can check out your blog again! Our blog address is kimberandjeff.blogspot.com.

Kimberly said...

wait, the man comes first! lol it's jeffandkimber.blogspot.com. I'm such a dork!

The Nutty Nunleys said...

We received Zach's graduation announcement. Those were pretty crafty!

Shannon said...

Of course they were, I didn't make them! hehe

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

I am like you Shannon, not creative myself. That is why people make things, for me... That is so funny, The Gingerbread House. I used to be IN LOVE with that store when I lived in Safford. We are more alike than you know.

It was soooo good seeing all of ya'll a couple weeks ago. WE can NEVER get too much of the Smith's. Ya'll are like the flowers on the first day of Spring, always refreshing. Love ya'll like family!