Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Weekend with Hot Chocolate

For those of you who don't know, there is a band called Hot Chocolate that wrote a song about believing in miracles and being sexy etc. Well, this particular song sort of became the unofficial slash official song of the weekend. Why would this particular song be the song of the weekend... because Preston and Mindi tied the knot on Friday. It was a marathon weekend with 2 receptions, a luncheon and a sealing. There was lots of running around but everything turned out great. Only one more reception left, May 2nd in Safford! It's shaping up to be one heck of a party!




Congratulations to you both and Mindi, welcome to the family!

5 comments:

Kenningtons said...

Congratulations!!! They sure make a beautiful couple!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you all!

Tessa said...

HA Hot Chocolate wrote a song about believeing in miracles and being sexy? LOL! I love it... I also love you, you sexy thing! Where you come from?

azsmith said...

The first of the wedding photo's to be published.......what a great family weekend......thanks for all your help! Love you

Sarah B. said...

I am so happy to see those pictures! I wish I had been there...so excited to be there on May 2!!!

Lindsay said...

That's awesome!! I'm glad that you posted some pics. Looks like a beautiful wedding. Tell him congrats for me!